Math, True, False and Life

I remember learning the logical conjunction table a long time ago with Mr. Ramoo, my 8th grade teacher. Although it might be odd, I always used this to help me with the truth. Weird huh. This is the also the only time I paid attention in class. *There are logical negations, disjunctions, implications, equalities and so on. But this is only for logical conjunctions* These is just my beliefs and opinions. Have fun!

True + True = True

True + False =False
False + True = False
False+ False = False

The Truth will always be the Truth. A Lie if a always a Lie. The truth can never contain a lie and if it does, even if its only a little, its still a lie.


Logical conjunction

Logical conjunction is an operation on two logical values, typically the values of two propositions, that produces a value of true if and only if both of its operands are true.

The truth table for p AND q (also written as p ∧ q, p & q, or p \cdot q) is as follows:

Logical Conjunction
p q pq
T T T
T F F
F T F
F F F