So, you make a living in 20’s, But eternal living is for free!


Hello to you too.
What is this flyer for?
You say I am a positive person?
I have an inner light?
Why do you squint?
Why are you holding my hand?
Where are you taking me?
Why is this place so foggy?
Do you want to play cards with me?
I’m pretty good at Black Jack.
Hey, my cousin wears shells in hair.
Why all the crosses?
Why all the idols?
Are you a Christian?
Are you just spiritual?
You say you know how to clean?
You want me to place my money inside your bible?
Can I see which chapter it is?
Oh, it’s Isaiah I see.
Have you read this scripture before?
You say you can tell me my future?
Okay, I’ll give you a 20.
But I’ll make it $50…
But only if you allow me to read.

Isaiah 8:19.
I know you came here to tell me my future,
But I came here to tell you yours,
A while back, I too was in your seat,
but someone gave me this" sword".
And now nothing is the same.

And that “inner light” you see,
Is not my aura or chi,
It is the Ruach Hakodesh,
The Holy Spirit in me.

So, you make a living in 20’s,
But eternal living is for free!
And when those 20’s run out,
Where do you think you will be?




~ For I know the plans that I have for you declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11