Been There and Done That


Been There, Done That

I’ve been there, and done that,
I know the aftermath,
Where you were going I was coming back,
Walking the same path,
I tried to do the math,
Doing what I wanted to,
Living my life without a clue,
Living in sin by multitudes,
Walking on deep slopes,
Sidewalks just like tight ropes,
Chocking on venom,
From all the evil I spoke,
I did not know any better,
Releasing stress though letters,
Chocked up and heated,
Like in a turtleneck sweater,
Could this get better?
It might get worst,
Wondering all these years if my life was cursed,
Wanted to burst out,
Yell and scream for help,
On a flight triple 6 I was going to hell,
But things got well,
And I excelled,
I stay reading Isaiah chapter 12,
Whatever didn’t make it into your future then,
It’s time to move on, better blessings out there,
so seek them before they’re gone.