Death for $20 but... Eternal Life is Free.


What is this flyer for?

You think I am a positive person?

I have an inner light?

Why do you squint your eyes?”

Why are you holding my hand?

Where are you taking me?

Why is this place so foggy?

Do you want to play cards with me?

My cousins wear those shells in hair.

Why all the idols and crosses?

You want me to place my money inside your bible?

Can I see which chapter it is?

Oh it’s Isaiah I see.

Have you read this before?

You say you can tell me my future?

Okay, I’ll give you a 20.

I’ll make it $50 if you allow me to read.

Now let’s go Isaiah 8:19.

I know you came here to tell me my future,

But I came here to tell you

yours,

You see a long time ago, I was in your seat,

And someone also gave me this word to read.

It changed my life.

And that “inner light” that you see,

Is Yeshua in me.

So, you make a living in 20’s,

But eternal living is free!