Who Told You To Give Up?




I remember as a child being in reading groups, because I could not read. I had horrible grammar, I also got teased . (It’s kind of hard to focus on homework when grandma need house work and babysitting done, when I was only 11.)

In High School I was told to drop out of school and get a G.E.D. (By my guidance counselor). I was told I would be on a 6 year plan to get my H.S. degree. (S.S. teacher, But I got it in 4 ½ years instead.) The lack of faith was at home too.

But my father in heaven watched me, and gave me a pad and pen and guided me. I became a poet. And if I could do that, I knew If I pushed myself, I could also do school work. Now, Never in a million years, would I have ever imagined, That I would own a plaque, embedded with my name, awarded me a B.A. degree. With God all this are possible. Now if I can only find steady employment.



"For with God nothing will be impossible." (Luke 1:37)