Church Gurl Clothing? Okay or Not?



http://www.churchgurl.com/

Is it Appropriate? Then again it does say church girl. Not necessary Godly girl. The church are the people. Who do you serve? Your pastor, or the one true Master, Yeshua.

I'm human myself and I am reading the bible as everyone is too. My interpretation of modesty is not seen here with these t-shirts. If I can wear that to a club can I also wear this to church? Does it matter?
What do you think???


In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety...1 Timothy 2:9


What is modest?

merriam-webster
Pronunciation: \ˈmä-dəst\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin modestus moderate; akin to Latin modus measure
Date: 1565

1 a : placing a moderate estimate on one's abilities or worth b : neither bold nor self-assertive : tending toward diffidence
2 : arising from or characteristic of a modest nature
3 : observing the proprieties of dress and behavior : decent
4 a : limited in size, amount, or scope family of modest means> b : unpretentious

synonyms see shy, chaste